Download our FREE Reiki Guide
Get more details about the 3 Reiki levels and how Reiki can help you develop your intuition.
General Terms and conditions Evolving Peach
For the purpose of Reiki courses taught by Evolving Peach
Article 1. General
1. These conditions apply to all courses taught by Evolving Peach between Evolving Peach and anyone who follows such course hereinafter referred to as “Participant”.
2. If a conflict between parties occurs, which is not provided in these terms and conditions, this situation should be assessed in the spirit of these terms and conditions.
Article 2. Liability
Evolving Peach accepts no liability for accidents, at the location of the course, nor for loss or damage to property of Participant or third parties.
Article 3. Registration
The registration fee is for the administrative processing of your course reservation and can not be returned.
Article 4. Cancellation fees and no-shows
1. Cancellation up to 7 days before course: Free of charge.
2. Cancellation between 7 days and 24 hours prior to start of the course: € 50,-.
3. Cancellation within 24 hours prior to start of the course: The whole course fee.
In all cases, the registration can not be returned.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing or via email with Evolving Peach.
Cancellation by email to justin.peach @ gmail.com
4. No-shows (for whatever reason) on the day of the course are considered cancelations within 24 hours
Article 5. Course date changes
1. It is possible to change your course date free of charge up to 7 days before the original course date.
Article 6 Applicable law and disputes
1. All legal relationships involving Evolving Peach Party, only Dutch law, even if a contract wholly or partly abroad to be given or if the party involved in the legal relationship is domiciled there. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is excluded.
2. The judge in the place of Evolving Peach has jurisdiction to take cognizance unless the law requires otherwise. Nevertheless, Peach Evolving reserves the right to submit to the legally competent judge.
3. Parties shall only refer to the court, after they have made every effort to settle a dispute by mutual agreement.
Article 7. Change of Terms and Conditions policy
Evolving Peach reserves the right to modify or these general conditions.
As of March 30, 2020